- To train physicians who have high-level knowledge, get good diagnosis and treatment, think preventive medicine and community health at the forefront, communicate well, conduct research, have quality, high self-confidence, ethical values and qualifications of community leaders,
- To provide scientific, contemporary, quality health services to the people of the region,
- To contribute to universal knowledge with the research they carry out,
- To have a voice in health policy that will be produced to make a healthier society.
- To reach a leading position in delivery of medical education, research and health service at national level,
- To become a leader in the Balkans at the international level and take its place among the world's leading medical schools
This content was issued on 13.06.2013 and has been viewed for 1428 times.